Thursday 6 August 2020

Work in progress

Way back in history, when I first set up the blog AgronomyUkraine, I was living in Ukraine mainly doing agronomy.

I no longer live in Ukraine and my remit has widened, while I still do agronomy I am also involved in other aspects of Black Sea agri-business.

So, the old name has gone, thank you very much AgronomyUkraine for many years of loyal service, and hello GreenSquareAC.

Green Square Agro Consulting Ltd is our official business name, we are an association of consultants experienced in providing practical support for agricultural projects in Black Sea regions.

We have delivered consultancy and advisory work in Croatia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Spain, Uzbekistan, to name but a few, but more about that later.

In the meantime, I am updating, revamping, renaming, improving, and generally redeveloping this blog to focus on reporting Black Sea agri-business news with an opinion on implications. 

Football may also be mentioned.

Mike