Thursday 14 May 2015

Crop Tour II

Ukraine’s Minister of Agriculture reacts to yesterday’s USDA forecast of a 55mmt harvest saying they will exceed it.

He went on to say that the Ministry will announce its own more accurate forecast after completion of the spring crops plantings in the last week of May - the first week of June.

Which coincidentally is exactly when I am planning my Crop Tour of Ukraine (and Russia) to be able to announce my comments on the condition of the post-emergent spring planted crops and the pre-harvest condition of the winter crops.

If you would like to follow the tour, receive updates and photographs during the tour, receive a copy of the tour report, be able to ask questions or just follow for fun then send me an email/twitter DM and I’ll sign you up.

The cost for this independent, boots on the ground practical assessment is only £75 or €100 or $115 or pro-rata any other currency.