Monday 20 April 2015

The Spring 2015 Ukraine Russia Crop Tour report is out.

Back in February I tentatively put out feelers to see if there was sufficient interest to warrant a ten day, four thousand kilometre tour around Ukraine and Russia to take in the post winter crop condition.

There was so we did.

In the end it took twelve days and we travelled five thousand kilometres.

We made over 500 separate rapid crop appraisals and 60 detailed in field studies, paid two bribes, lost one wheel, attended one international football friendly and visited one Buddhist temple.

We also raised over $932 for an orphanage in Volgograd thanks to the generous donations of my Twitter followers, thank you.

The report has been sent out to all subscribers (email me if you think I've missed you) and is now providing them with a unique, in depth and up to date view on crops in Ukraine and Russia.

I might be wrong but I'm not aware of anyone else who has seen as much crop as we have in the last two weeks or who has a better perspective on the state of Ukraine’s and Russia’s potential for this season.

What we did identify is some big differences in the crop condition between regions.

The report and the data (if you want to do some analysis yourself) are available to purchase at a reasonable £75/€100/$115.

If you would like a copy, email me your preferred currency and I’ll do the rest.